Terms & Conditions – S.A.F.E. House Events hosted by S.A.F.E. House Nevada
Please read and accept the waiver to continue your registration. AGREEMENT TO RELEASE S.A.F.E. HOUSE, AND IT’S SPONSORS AND PARTICIPANTS FROM POTENTIAL LIABILITY. In consideration of being permitted to participate in S.A.F.E. House events, I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, agree that:
1. I understand that S.A.F.E House events can be strenuous events that requires special skills and abilities.
2. I shall obey traffic laws and practice safety during any event I participate in.
3. I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the S.A.F.E. House event I am registering for.
4. I am aware of the risks of participating in this event and voluntarily assume such risks.
5. S.A.F.E. House and their respective directors, officers, volunteers, and staff, as well as all units of government and private land holders whose jurisdiction this event shall pass through are released from all responsibility and blame for any injury, harm, loss or inconvenience to myself and/or for the named participant(s) if under 18 for whom I am parent or guardian, as a result of participation in any part of a S.A.F.E. House event.
6. I consent to emergency medical treatment if I am injured.
7. I give permission to S.A.F.E. House, to freely use my name, picture, and voice in any broadcast, telecast, print account, social media account, or any other account in any medium as captured during my participation in the event. I understand that this permission is perpetual in time and that it encompasses, without limitation, any copyright or right of publicity or privacy that I may have in my name, picture, and voice.
8. S.A.F.E. House reserves the right to change the event route(s) and distance options based on weather and/or road and trail conditions. You must be over 18 years of age OR the parent/legal guardian of a minor under 18 years of age OR the legal guardian of an incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person in order to agree to the text above.